<<< Back to Index
Bollard Entry System Installed. Press buzzer on intercom to lower bollard
The two older cottages near the Cathedral back entrance are older than the square. They were built by Bishop John Bridgeman in 1626.
Date Visited Saturday 22nd June 2013
This page was last updated
© 2021 Button IT Net
Chestertourist.com 62 Beeston View Handbridge Chester Cheshire CH4 7EE